Babbling Brooke

Babbling Brooke

Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving!

           Today kicks off the start of Thanksgiving week. This is a week where we gather with family, eat too much, watch parades and football and reflect on what we are thankful for. During the short life I have lived the amount of things I am thankful for are more numerous than I could list or describe. The blessings that have been poured out on me are not blessings that I earned or blessings that I deserved they are truly gifts and I am so thankful for all of them!

         I wanted to mention one blessing the best blessing that I have received in this lifetime. The cross/salvation/endless love from a heavenly father/forgiveness of sins. This blessing has changed my life for the better and I can truly say I will never be the same again! Without the cross or his forgiveness I would be a ruined sinner cast out as trash. But because of a Heavenly Father who loved me more than I could ever deserve or imagine I am free. My debt has been paid and I can shout that I am free!

    May we all stop this week and say thank you to Jesus for loving us and for freeing us. May we all stop and see that the love that God has for us is endless. It stretches farther than our eyes can see and it is bigger than we could ever imagine! May we all make a special effort to be more like Christ in what we say and do!

Some words from one of my favorite songs...

Thank You for the Cross Lord
Thank You for the Price You Paid
Bearing All My Sin and Shame
In Love You Came
And Gave Amazing Grace
Worthy is the Lamb
Seated on the Throne
The Darling of Heaven Crucified
Worthy is the Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment